Friday, February 26, 2010


"Lincoln Logs" is the name of these two quilts. I cut three at once...I don't recommend that....because I needed to do two wedding lap quilts. I love this backing fabric, of course I'm partial to blues.

This is from the quilt book More Laps From Fats....say that three times fast! So if you do the math, yes, I have enough pieces cut out for another one which is my intention to do one for myself, I love it so much. I included some blueberry pieces and call it my Maine quilt, blue skies, blue seas and lakes, and blueberries....life couldn't be better. The border is a nice finish, all little pieces done like piano keys. Now where did I put those extra pieces?


2 Comments:

Blogger Spring said...

ooo LOVE that one!

5:24 PM  
Blogger avaland said...

Oh, I like this blue one! The pattern is an easy one (at first I thought it might be Yellow Brick Road but then I looked closer...). I'm going to make a quilt or two for kids who were victims of the Alabama tornadoes - this might be a good pattern to use.

10:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home